Monday, April 25, 2016

Planner goodies!

I'm deep in the journey to find the elusive 'planner peace' (probably something like runner's high!)

I don't have a laminating machine, but wanted to make a pretty 'dashboard' for my planner - without breaking the bank. You see on many famous crafters when they make a card then list on their blog what they use - 15 items all of them 15$+ and you think, I can't afford all that to make a CARD.

So here's my simple version


The letters are from Mama Elephant Sketchy letters and the cub cuddles stamp set. Stamped the letters in clear versamark ink then embossed with white embossing powder. Stamped the bears with Versafine ink in Toffee, then colored the bears with my zig clean watercolor marker (beige) and fussy-cut by hand.





The letters are from Mama Elephant Sketchy letters and the Tiny Heros stamp set. Stamped the letters in clear versamark ink and dried with heat gun (no embossing powders).  Stamped the hero with Versafine ink in black, then colored with zig watercolor markers and fussy-cut by hand.






No comments:

Post a Comment